Personal Insurance Products
- Premium savings – insurance policies that combine auto, homeowner and/or umbrella coverages may include discounts.
- Expanded coverages – insurance carriers may offer expanded coverage options when writing more than one policy.
- Efficiency and time savings – one carrier, one billing and less to keep track of.
Whether you are a homeowner, a condo owner or a renter the property and your furnishings are assets that are subject to loss. Carrying insurance coverage will protect you financially should a loss occur.
- Homeowners covers the property you live in, attached structures, other structures such as fences, sheds, detached garages. Liability is also covered to protect you should somebody get hurt on your property.
- Condo insurance typically covers your property from the outside walls in, based on the bylaws of your association. Liability is also provided.
- Renters Insurance is often required by a landlord. The building itself is not insured but your personal property is covered as well as liability should a guest be injured in your rental.
Various versions are available for each of these options, depending on the type of dwelling insured and the scope of protection to be covered.
Let one of the homeowners insurance agents at BWO Insurance assist you in providing a Contact BWO Insurance today to learn more or to homeowners insurance policy that is right for you.
Basic personal auto insurance is required by most states and provides you with some financial protection in case of an accident.
Auto insurance provides coverage for:
- Property – such as damage to or theft of your car
- Liability – your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage
- Medical Payments (Or Personal Injury Protection)
- Uninsured Motorist coverage
Your auto policy will cover you and other family members on your policy, whether driving your car or someone else’s car (with their permission). Your policy also provides coverage if someone who is not on your policy is driving your car with your consent.
Each person has individual circumstances that should be considered when purchasing auto insurance. An experienced independent insurance agent can explain to you the various options and possible credits when developing your auto quote.
Contact BWO Insurance today to get an individualized auto quote
Insurance coverage can protect you from financial loss, in the event of a collision, theft, or accident-related lawsuit. ATV’S, UTV’s and golf carts are typically designed for off road use.
Many people think that their homeowners insurance will provide coverage for ATVs and UTVs. However, any coverage homeowners policies offer is very limited and may depend where the ATV or UTV is used and what it is used for.
Some states require insurance for ATVs operated on state-owned land and your homeowner policy may not protect you if you ride off your property. Your independent insurance agent can consider your individual circumstances and use. Get an ATV, UTV or Golf cart insurance quote now.
Dwelling Fire Insurance is designed to insure residences you own or have a financial interest in, but do not live in. Common examples are rental homes or homes that are vacant due to a transition taking place. Insurance is needed for the building but not usually the contents. Liability insurance may be needed for these properties.
Get your insurance quote now
Today working from home is common place. And there is a rise of people starting small businesses from their home. If you need more protection than a homeowners insurance policy can offer, one option that some insurance companies offer is an in-home business policy or endorsement. This type of coverage generally provides broader protection than a homeowners endorsement may offer. In addition to providing coverage for your business property, it may also provide liability coverage and reimbursement for lost income if you temporarily can’t operate your home-based business after your home is damaged during a fire or other covered loss. An in-home business policy also typically provides coverage for business materials stored in another structure, such as a shed, on the property.
Contact your agent to help you navigate the coverages of this type of policy.
- Damage to your boat’s: hull, sails, equipment, furnishings, motor, and trailer
- New boat replacement for new boats
- Agreed hull value or actual cash value
- Fuel spill liability
- Medical payments
- Salvage coverage and wreck removal
- Uninsured boater protection
- Damage to another boat
- Damage to other property caused by your boat
- Bodily injury/death of another person
- Multiple towing options, on and off the water
- Disappearing deductibles
- Coverage for your personal property
- Coverage for your fishing equipment
- Ice/freeze coverage
Contact your agent to help you find the boat policy that is right for you.
- Collision coverage
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
- Comprehensive coverage
- Accidental injuries (including to permanent teeth)
- Euthanasia or anesthesia
- Cremation and burial expenses
- Ingestion of a foreign object (up to two treatments max per policy year)
- Accidental death
- Illnesses (e.g., cancer, influenza, and kennel cough)
- Alternative medicine
- Behavioral therapy
- Hereditary and congenital conditions
- Wellness exams
- Intestinal deworming
- Routine dental cleaning
- Flea and tick prevention
- Heartworm tests and medication
- Dietary food and supplements
- Prescription medications
Homeowners’ insurance is a necessary tool for protecting your assets. But what about condominiums? If you own one, it’s important to purchase the right type of condo owners’ policy so that any special requirements are met and there aren’t lost-in sleeve issues when dealing with exterior hazards like windstorms or hail storms! To get started on this difficult task head over today at BWO Insurance–we’ve got everything covered here from A through Z including all those pesky inspections…
In order not have trouble later down line remember: “Every detail matters.”
Get a customized quote today